The aims of our computing curriculum are:
● To empower pupils with the skills and knowledge to navigate and use the internet wisely and safely.
● To give each pupil the opportunity to develop and apply computational thinking skills across a wide range of situations and tasks.
● To develop computational thinkers who show resilience when carrying out problem solving tasks.
● To enhance teamwork and communication skills.
● To allow children to become confident with a range of digital devices so they can apply effective ICT skills in their learning across the curriculum.
● To ensure pupils become digitally savvy so they are active participants in a digital world and are able to develop their ideas using information and communication technology skills at a level suitable for the future workplace.